Foreign Nationals - IRS
- Non Resident Alien who is required to file US taxes
- US Resident Alien filing tax return
- Dependent or Spouse of US citizen or Resident Alien
- Dependent or Spouse of Non Resident Alien visa holder
- Non Resident Alien claiming a tax treaty benefit
- Non Resident Alien student, professor or researcher, filing taxes or claiming exemption
- Authorize work in the US
- Provide eligibility for Social Security Benefits
- Qualify a dependent for Earned Income Tax Credit purposes
U.S. citizenship and residency are not required!
Selling your goods and services on the internet lets you reach the global marketplace. Getting started with duties and customs laws, you may need to hire an accountant or an attorney.
Helping US companies Import & Export - export.gov
Selling Internationally - Federal Trade Commission
US Customs and Boarder Protection - Homeland Security
Tax Information for International Business - IRS
TIN for Foreign Nationals - IRS
It's a new world. You too can become a multinational corporation with business interests spread across the globe in major markets. And one of the most exciting markets to tap is the US. Let IncSmart.biz open your doors. Open a US Company today.